Customer Success Manager
Position Level: Associate
Industry: Advertising / Jobs / Software
The Customer Success Manager, partners closely with Sales and Ad Operations team to ensure Werkberry Partners and their Clients achieve a significant return on and feel successful with their Werkberry investment. The Customer Success Manager serves as a key project manager to assigned accounts, to support effective onboarding and complex implementation of products, services and training to new and existing customers.
- Partner with Ad Ops and Sales team on prioritized accounts in order to drive overall customer adoption, enhance customer success, and mitigate customer churn risk
- Ensure successful onboarding of new accounts and new users by setting objectives which result in basic product functionality and provide advanced training in order to develop existing users
- Maintain healthy customer engagement levels by identifying low utilization and providing solutions to further drive customer success
- Identify and provide product education and ongoing onboarding needs through analysis of engagement metrics and drive best practice usage of the Learning Center
- Act as a trusted advisor to the end users and their management to drive product adoption and ensure they leverage the solution to achieve agreed operational priorities, leading to full business value
- Maintain an understanding of Werkberry’s platform products and job industry knowledge to effectively drive greater customer engagement on the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Host regional and segment specific webinar series for end-users to ensure customers are provided with additional education to fully optimize usage of Werkberry Products
- Document all communication with users and accounts accurately and in a timely manner via system tools.
- Interpret customer insights to drive change in product and act as voice of customer to Product and Development team
- Provide best practices to help drive user behavior and adoption in product and map solutions to existing customer workflows
- 4+ years of technical onboarding, customer training, account management (Customer Success, Account Management, Client Services, Talent Management or Recruiting experience)
Good To Haves:
- BA degree from a 4 year college or university or applicable experience
- Experience in a SaaS environment
- Experience with Recruiting or Talent Management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and technical aptitude
- Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Experience analyzing data, trends and client information to identify product or service growth opportunities.
- Excellent interpersonal skill with ability to build authentic business relationships and deal effectively with relational challenges as they arise
- Ease with data
- Problem Solver
- Systems Thinking
- Time Management
- Natural Facilitator
- Social Skills
Werkberry is a Job Ad-Technology platform company. At Werkberry, our team is leveraging our technical and end user know-how with our experience building companies from the ground up and applying that set of skills to disrupt the job space.
Our mission is to solve the hiring crisis for small to medium sized businesses and changing the future for how employers and candidates interact.