Head of Programmatics
Location: Remote – United States
Reporting To: CIO
- A passion for digital advertising, programmatic and emerging ad technology
- 10+ experiences working within the Digital Advertising/Ad-Tech space preferably in the recruiting
- 5+ experience managing ad technology & programmatic job vendor relationships
- 1-2 years of experience in similar leadership level
- Fluent expertise with DSP
- Previous experience Ad Data Analytics.
- Experience architecting media data ingestion pipelines:
- Experience with DT log files and GA log files
Good to haves:
- Experience working with Job Programmatic Advertising Technology like Clickcast
- Experience working with both SSP and DSPs
- Experience with job ads, job boards, job aggregators, hiring processes
- Experience working with job ad publishers
- Experience with SEO/SEM
- Foster relationships with key programmatic and tech platform partners (Google for Jobs, Facebook, Indeed, etc.) and foster new business development relationships with key tech vendors who can add value to our stack
- Communicate with our Sales and Ad Operations about pipeline strategy
- Liaise with the technical team for the continuous development of the platform
- Together with top management of the company, participate in the long-term strategy of programmatic and ad-technology.
- Define and maintain programmatic rules and guidelines.
- Provide regular reports and analysis on programmatic business.
- Work with Product Management and Marketing departments while providing structured market feedback and agree on positioning new technical features, key messages, sales tools, marketing plans, and other required support to meet revenue objectives.
- Work directly with our client success leaders to define goals, make campaign and platform recommendations, measure success
- Own current stack tech and evolve the stock to take better advantage of our data-empowering more targeted, more relevant and more efficient advertising campaigns
- Lead an in-house ad-technology team – fostering learning and growth
- Proactively and continuously ask “What’s Next” in terms of driving further ROI for the business from our digital marketing and analytics efforts
Werkberry is a startup digital advertising platform, providing target-smart job advertising through our partners for smaller employers. At Werkberry, our team is leveraging our technical and end user know-how with our experience building companies from the ground up and applying that set of skills to disrupt the hiring space for smaller employers.
Our mission is to solve the hiring crisis for small to medium sized businesses and changing the future for how employers and candidates interact.
The Head of Programmatics role will be a key part of our team, as the ideal candidate will help us design, advance and strategically own the job programmatic ad-technology functions.
Hands-on experience directly implementing ad campaigns and managing a broad range of digital marketing channels that include Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Programmatic, Video, Audio and Display to lead our digital media practice.
The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded leader who has business acumen and experience encompassing all areas of ad-tech and programmatics (DSP & SSP).
This is a technology leadership role in the digital media group. His/Her primary responsibility will be ensuring that media campaigns and strategies are fully empowered by the ad technology we deploy. This will require both understanding digital media capabilities and tactics, while also understanding the technical foundation needed to support effective digital campaigns. From supporting dynamic creatives, to make full use of our first-party data, to understanding how to reach our audience across multiple-channels with the right frequency, sequence and consistent message – our digital media campaigns can only be as good as our technology foundation empowers them to be.
We’re looking for someone passionate, driven, curious and constantly looking to adopt new technology and take advantage of new trends. This individual will need to understand the tactical level, but more importantly, can envision the big picture and ensures our tactical implementations contribute to an over-arching strategic roadmap.